After having blogged for about 875 years, i finally got tagged by Bachblue. This tag thingy is unfamiliar territory for me. So pray for me folks, i dont want to mess up on my first attempt. So here goes..
First the Rules for the Tag:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you (Bachblue)
2. Mention these rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
The All Important Quirks Follow:
1. Lets start with the bed - the one place i have always wanted others to think i am good. I snore. I sometimes talk in my sleep. And i practice my football skills by kicking a lot. I dont know if i wake up a better footballer, but i very often wake up alone.
2. I dont drink. Not even beer. Maybe a very rare glass of wine. I am very much Goan though.
3. I bite my nails. I use a nail-cutter only for my toe nails. Toe nails are hard to bite off.
4. I prefer traveling alone to places i have never been to. Usually, a new place to me is like an unopened gift wrapped in layers of presentation paper. When i am alone, the thought process is more intense, and i have discovered, i experience the sights and the sounds a lot more intensely. When i am alone, the wind blows harder at me, the dogs bark louder, the traffic noises seem louder and adventure of being in an unfamiliar environment is much more real.
5. I am an addicted blog reader. I subscribe to about 500 blogs. And i read each one. Not always every word, but most of them. It hurts to click on the 'Mark All As Read' button when i have not read blog posts.
6. I have never washed my own clothes. And I am 25. I will be moving in to the college campus this week, so that will be my first experience with washing clothes. I hope i have been blessed with some innate talent in this department.
Its Tag Time !!!