Monday, December 17, 2007

Confession

Maybe public confessions give you some kind of closure. Maybe they put you in place when you mess up. Maybe they make you feel so ashamed of what you have done that your inner resolve to never repeat the mistake turns things in the long run.

I think its time to confess.

Here goes.

I had about 600+ unread items in Google Reader. I began the task of reading with enthusiasm but could not sustain the energy levels. I tried my best to finish but i could not. I know euthanasia is banned, but i did resort to the 'Mark All As Read' button.

3 comments:

Mizohican said...

hehe good confessions :) Merry Christmas bro. Hope you had a great time.

Monday's Child said...

Hey Jason :-) good to see you back here :-)

Monday's Child said...

Nice new look!

 
Powered by Olark