Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Matrimonial ads from some of the most eligible folk in town

Got the following email. Don't know if these are actual posts on Shaadi.com. But they are amusing enough. Have fun!

Bravery awards should go those who can spent 3 hours on a 'date' with any of these posters.

=====================================================

These are ads taken from shaadi.com - guys searching for brides.These
are actual ads on a matrimony site. Grammar and spell errors have no
place in a

profile description as everything is straight from the heart!
Disclaimer: I

am not responsible if you forget your basic grammar after reading
this.....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ -

Hello To Viewers My Name
is Shekhar , I am single i don't have female, If anyone want to Marie
to me u can visit to my home. I am not a good education but i working
all field in bangalroe.. if u like me u welcome to my heart...whenever
u want to meet pls visit my resident or send u letter.. Thanks yours
Regards Shekhar ~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~i want very simple girl. from brahmin educated family from orissa
state she is also know about RAMAYAN, GEETA BHAGABATA, and other
homework
(Homework?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wants a woman who knows me better and can adjust with me forever.
she may never create any difficulties in my life or her life by which the entire
life can run smoothly. thank you (The principle of running life smoothly was
never so easy!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
she should be good looking and should have a service. she should have one
brother and one sister. she should be educated. (ain't it unique !! 1
brother 1 sister criteria)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a happy-go-lucky kind of person. Enjoys every moments of life. I love to
make friendship. Because friendship is a first step of love. I am
looking for my dreamgirl who will love me more than i. Because i love
myself a lot.

If u think that is u then why to late come on ........hold my hand
forever !!! (The dilwale dulhaniya
effect)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~i
am simple boy.I have lot of problem in my life because of my luck now i
am looking one gal she care me and love me lot lot lot (I don't know
why but this is one of my favorites)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My wife should be as 'Shivani' as in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and as Tanwerr as
in KSBKBT...... (Ok I haven't seen these soaps but I am sure he must be
demanding too much,ain't he?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i want a girl with no drinks if she wants she can wear jeans in house
but while stepping out of house she should give respect to our cast (by
not wearing her jeans? Wat the freak...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I AM A GOOD LOKING BOY,WHO HAS THE CAPABILITY TO MAKE
ANY BODY TO LOUGH.I BELIEVE IN GOD AND ACCORDING TO ME FRIENDS ARE THE
REAL MESSENGER OF GOD. THE 3 THINGS I AM LOOKING FROM A GIRL ,THEY ARE
1.THEY MUST BELIEVE IN GOD.2. THEY HAVE TO LIKE MY PROFFESION AND THEY
SHOULD NOT GET BORED WITH ME WHEN I WILL TRY TO MAKE THEM LOUGH.(all of
us are loughing)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ whatever she may be but she should feel that she is going to be
someone bride and she must think of the future life if she is too like
this she would be called the woman of the lamp (I am clueless, I feel
so lost. Can anyone tell me what this boy wants)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
love my patner i marriage the patner ok i search my patner and i
love thepatner ok thik hai the patner has a graduate ok(I am again
clueless but I liked the use of "ok". The person is suffering from
"Ok-syndrome")
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am pran my family history my two brother two sister and Father&mother
sister complity marred (somebody please explain in comments section how
to get married 'completely'?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am very simpel and hanest. i have three sister one brother and parent. iam
doing postal sarvice and tailor master my original resdence at
kalahandi diste naw iam staing at rayagada dist. (actually what is this
guy
doing?
Postal service or
tailor.??)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
my name is muhamad and i am unmarried. pleaes you marrige
me pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes (height of
desperation!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want one girl who love me or my mother. she love me heartly or she havea
frank she's skin colour 'normal'not a black or not a whitey. IThink the
main think is heart if your heart is beautiful then you are
beautiful.but iam not a handsome guy or not a good looking. but my Mom
say that Iam a good guy. My father already expired . THE CHOICE IS
YOUR. bye bye.(uttama
purushan)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



iam kanan. i do owo businas.one sistar.he was marred.(No comments)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM LITTLE FAIR INDIAN COLOUR. I DON'T HAVE ANY HABIT.(maybe the poor
guy meant BAD habits)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hello i am a good charactarised man. i want to run my life
happily.i divorced my first wife.her charactor is not good'. i expect
the good minded and clean habits girl who may be in the same caste or
other caste accepted ... (but credit cards not
accepted..???)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm looking out for who lives in bombay , girl simple who trust me lot
should be roman catholic, LOVE ME ONLY. (Now that criterion is a must,
isn't it?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to be married on jan-2006. working woman perferable(this guy has fixed the
marriage date too! But he is yet to find a bride.I wish him best of
luck on

behalf of all of us. I am sure he will get one soon.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like a beautyfull girl. and i do not want her any treasure.
because girl is the maharani. (Now she is going to be a lucky girl! Any
takers?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

failed three times and worked with privated ltd company which not paying
salary at present. (Any takers again?) -- DT

0 comments:

 
Powered by Olark