Sunday, July 08, 2007

Stray thoughts floating in my head....

***
I am scared of surrendering to my passion. Thats because I love my passion more than myself.

***
Mental Intercourse is the biggest aphrodisiac.

***
I would rather meet Viren Rasquinha than Sania Mirza

***
The rain, the greenery, the sea, together with coffee, music and sport made an intoxicating combination.

***
Passion, not pedigree, will win in the end - Jon Bon Jovi

***
500 years done the line, no will remember that a Jason Monserrate ever existed so i better not work on creating a reputation and name for myself because in the long run its gonna be futile anyways!

***
If i can be there when you need me, thats more than enough.

***
The truth does not hurt all the time. Most times it is liberating.

***
A quote by John D MacDonald

Integrity is not a conditional word.
It doesn't blow in the wind or change with the weather.
It is your inner image of yourself,
and if you look in there and see a man who won't cheat,
then you know he never will.

***
I am happy. I always am. I will always be. There are more reasons to laugh than to cry.

***
I'd rather be there during the bad times than the good ones. I always side with the underdog. During the Wimbledon final yesterday, I had no favourites. However, at the end, I wished Bartoli had won. But only after I saw her tears after the match.

***
Beggars are human. Criminals are human. Everyone has a soft side that is unexplored.

***
Everything is interesting. Life is. People are. The world is.

3 comments:

Rambler said...

I could not stop myself from commenting after reading your first thought.

I am afraid not surrendering to my passion, actually I don't because once I do, I would need to move onto a different one.

Nothing in the life is interesting, its the people whom you associate the thing which, that adds interest..

just my thoughts.
BTW feels nice to discover your page, anonymous or not, its fun to know people and what they think

Monday's Child said...

your thoughts are nice. it's nice to know there's someone out there who thinks the same things I do sometimes :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice blog.

 
Powered by Olark