Friday, June 29, 2007

Things i do not understand

I subscribe to about 400 blogs. They are all fun. Super fun. However, there are two types of blog posts i just cannot understand -

Type 1 Blog Post -
"I will be in Chammiyanagar on Jan 21, 22, 23 - I am free for coffee or dinner after 5 on 22nd. Anyone wanting to meetup can call me on 99_____"
Seriously, are you so starved for company?

Type 2 Blog Post -
"I will be going to Panipuri tomorrow. I plan to visit Disneyland and take all the rides. After that i will head to Dahipuri and then to Bhelpuri and blah and more blah and the whole itinerary"
What is the point of this? Dont you think saying you will be out of action due to travel from (date) to (date) would suffice?

==================

By the way, just to inform those people who give me an average of 4 hits per week (of which 2 are mine), i am heading to the toilet tomorrow from 6.45 a.m to 7.00 a.m. If any of you people are in the area and would like to meet up, send me an email.

2 comments:

Monday's Child said...

400 blogs!!!! Seriously??? that's a lot of blogs (Vad states obvious yet again!!)

HEY, I hop you are not including me in your "blog posts I cannot understand" hahahahaha...

Jason said...

Vadi, they are all great reads!

No you are not in it, so rest easy, dudette :)

 
Powered by Olark